HASP License Manager Setup: Readme
This document describes new features, improvements,
and other relevant information.
Version 184.108.40.206 (May 2008)
Windows 2000, Windows XP x86 and x64, Windows Server 2003 x86 and x64, Windows Vista x86 and x64, Windows Server 2008 x86 and x64
Support for Windows Server 2008 x86 and x64 operating systems.
- Ref #1931: The issue in which
hasp_decrypt did not reset IdleTime, has been fixed.
- Ref #3296: The issue in which a background check in HASP SRM Envelope did not reset IdleTime, has been fixed.
- Ref #10025: In order to launch the HASP License Manager application on Windows Server 2008 machines:
- Open the System Properties dialog box.
- In the Advanced tab, under Performance, select Settings.
- In the Performance Options dialog box, click the Data Execution Prevention tab.
- Select the Turn on DEP for all program and services except those I select option.
- Click Add, then browse to and select the HASP SRM License Manager application (by default,
C:\Program Files\Aladdin\HASP LM\nhsrvw32.exe).
- Ref #5241: If you specify that HASP License Manager is to run as a service, when using a Vista operating system the License Manager service icon is not displayed in the system tray. This means that you cannot double-click the icon in order to change service protocols, as with other Windows operating systems. To change service protocols, use
© Aladdin Knowledge Systems 1985–2008. All rights reserved.